Welcome to the UK's Green Deal Training website.
Thinking about becoming a Green Deal advisor or installer? Then you will need green deal training.
Green Deal training courses are now available for: green deal advisor training / GDA training, commercial green deal advisor training, green deal PAS2030 installer courses, DEA upskill, green deal installer training and green deal installer PAS2030 certification training. Please complete the form below for further info on Green Deal training courses
Info on Green Deal home improvement fund CLICK HERE
Advertise you Green Deal Training Company here. Contact us for info and ad prices. Click Here
Green Deal Scheme Ltd are an advertising company who aim to help find you fully approved & accredited Green Deal and ECO Advisor, Providers, Installers & training companies. There is no charge to you, the general public, for using our service. We are paid by charging approved Green Deal and ECO approved advisor/provider/installer/training companies a small fee for advertising their Green Deal services. Green Deal Scheme Ltd is not Green Deal approved, accredited or certified company. Please see www.GDORB.co.uk website for a full list of Green Deal approved companies. We do not provide Green Deal or ECO assessments, finance or installations. We do not take any commission or payment for any works undertaken by any Green Deal or ECO company that may advertise on this or any of our websites.
Any advice or assistance given to you by any refering Green Deal or ECO approved company or individual does not represent Green Deal Scheme Ltd advice or assistance and is not checked or endorsed by Green Deal Scheme Ltd. in any way. It is strictly your decision whether or not you act on any general advice, energy advice, financial advice or assistance in any form you are given by any refering green deal company. Any contract agreed or credit agreement or works undertaken or entered into is strictly between you and your chosen approved ECO & Green Deal advisor/provider/installer/training company.
Green Deal Scheme Ltd reserve the right to sell it's websites at any time.
Green Deal Scheme Ltd are not liable for any contact you may receive from any Green Deal approved company. Green Deal Scheme Ltd expressly denies and excludes all liability of any nature in the respect of the use or misuse of this or any of our ECO & Green Deal websites. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before completing any online form on this website
- Take your time in making a decision - If you are promised a 'special discount' or 'time limited' offer don't be tempted to sign up straightaway. Shop around with different businesses to make sure you get a good deal. Remember: you can ask a salesperson to leave your home at any time.
- Double check the facts - Check the product is suitable for your home, whether you are eligible for any grants towards the cost of installation, and the basis of any claims about potential energy savings or benefits. Only agree to go ahead if you're entirely satisfied.
- Know what you are signing - Check whether you are signing a contract or just agreeing to a survey or a quote. Give yourself enough time to read all the paperwork, and ask questions if you are unclear about anything. Don't sign if you are unsure about doing so.
- Know your cancellation rights - Where you buy on your doorstep or in your home and you spend more than £35, you usually have seven calendar days to change your mind and cancel, and can get back any money you have already paid, including a deposit - the 'cooling off' period. The cooling off period starts on the day you are given your written cancellation notice by the salesperson. Think carefully before you agree to any work starting during the cooling off period - you can still cancel but may have to pay a reasonable amount.
- Know your rights if things go wrong - Make sure you know what you can do if things go wrong. Contact Citizens Advice for information and advice on your legal rights.